The Louis Garneau Copal Road Shoe is a value-conscious yet high-performance shoe and is perfect if you are either a new roadie or a veteran enthusiast.
• Ergo Air® II reinforced nylon outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
• Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points
• HRS-90 with 0.4 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
• Offset straps: Provide effective heel support
• Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability
• Ratchet main closure and velcro straps: Effective support
• Adjustable vertical ratchet: Effective support for various types of forefoot pedaling
• Cool Stuff insole with improved arch support and ventilation
• Heel reflector: Improves visibility
• Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats with shims (F-4, R-4)
Can't see your size available? Contact us to order it for you!
Bike Force Success, one of Perth's biggest bike shops with a huge range of bikes and accessories on the showroom floor. Although it's not all about the new stuff, we also have a fully equipped workshop to have your bike running at it's absolute best.
Choose from leading brands like Cannondale, BMC, Merida, GT, ENVE, Giro, Bell, Santini and many more!
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Bike Force Success offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.